SpiritualHaeven
Welcome to Our Spiritual Haven on the net. Please feel free to sign up and join us on our beautiful new adventure that hopes to help everyone that discovers our site. Respect, Love and Trust and Honesty in the Harmony of Friendship.
SpiritualHaeven
Welcome to Our Spiritual Haven on the net. Please feel free to sign up and join us on our beautiful new adventure that hopes to help everyone that discovers our site. Respect, Love and Trust and Honesty in the Harmony of Friendship.
SpiritualHaeven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Spiritual Haeven is a learning environment intended for all interested in the path to guide us through psychic, intuitive, mediumship and, positive energy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perhaps I should introduce myself...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormfaerie
Founder/Owner
Stormfaerie

Perhaps I should introduce myself... Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps I should introduce myself...   Perhaps I should introduce myself... EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Very Happy I'm Stormfaerie..... I'm a 28 year old female from the UK living in Colchester. I currently love all things to do with the spiritual path and am very open. I do hear spirit and feel as well as see sometimes as it depends on how the energy wishes to communicate. I also work with star beings of the universal races, but only those that come through with good intentions at heart. Same as with the other energy beings, only the higher kind of energy do I connect with.

I am also able to tune in as well with my intuition using tools or without them sometimes if drawn. I've been awoken and aware since I was 17 years old, but am now twenty eight years old so I'm a bit of an early bloomer in that respect of my path. I LOVE crystals especially working with the crystal skull energies and natural healing working with newer ways to send out healing and all done with positive intentions. I love tuning in with people's permission - would never do so without it - and helping them energetically too by providing guidance and knowledge that's positive which might come in handy for them.

I do a bit of earth healing in my spare time as well and writing, reading romantic books as well as music. My favourite instrument is the piano. I can't draw though... the least you'll get out of me is stickmen or doodles!

So that's a bit about me.......

As to how this dream came about... its actually something I've been wanting to do for years but have never gotten round to doing so in the creation of it.........so here ya go... the opportunity of a new site up and running.......please feel free to join me in making this forum a home....... please read through the rules and guidelines for this site's learning and supporting Sanctuary before you post! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me Wink
Back to top Go down
https://spiritualhaeven.board-directory.net

Perhaps I should introduce myself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpiritualHaeven :: Haeven Info. :: Meet the Team-
Jump to: